- A laptop or computer with a high-speed internet connection
- A headset/earphones
- A webcam and microphone
- An adult to help set up - before each session.
- This course is 50% Instructor guided and 50% recorded lessons.Every student will have a absolute teacher-student support, quality training and mentorship.
- The course is 100% virtual, and flexible time.
- The course comes with a bonus lesson on Project Management
- Ages 5 - 9
Drones are getting more famous because of their cool features. In this drone programming class, learners will learn a lot about drones. They will be introduced to aerodynamics and the physical principles behind them by performing various experiments with the drone.
At the end of this module, the learners will be to program the drone using a block-based programming tool to perform various flight maneuvers, and finally, they will fly the drone with the help of a smartphone.