- A laptop or computer with a high-speed internet connection
- A headset/earphones + A webcam and microphone
- An adult to help set up - before each session.
- This course is 50% Instructor guided and 50% recorded lessons.Every student will have a absolute teacher-student support, quality training and mentorship.
- The course is 100% virtual, and flexible time.
- The course comes with a bonus lesson on Project Management
- Ages 10 and above
Would you want your child to try text-based coding? This module offers an introduction to Drone Technology with python programming through a series of fun and simple projects and challenges. It is aimed at students who are new to text-based coding.
This module will introduce the learners to the workings of various sensors used in the drone such as accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer, barometer, etc. by doing different kinds of experiments.
Note: this course content is the same as Adventurers Drone: Introduction but aimed at an older age range.