- A laptop or computer with a high-speed internet connection
- A headset/earphones
- A webcam and microphone
- An adult to help set up - before each session.
- This course is 50% Instructor guided and 50% recorded lessons.Every student will have a absolute teacher-student support, quality training and mentorship.
- The course is 100% virtual, and flexible time.
- The course comes with a bonus lesson on Project Management
- Ages 10 and above
The Raspberry Pi really packs a punch. There’s a lot of power in a small package. Older learners who are feeling a bit “scratched” out and are ready to move on to a more textural language. The Robotics with Raspberry PI module introduces learners to a wide range of technical skills that cover IoT, robotics, game design, and hardware.
At the end of this module, the learners will gain computational skills that will help them build and create their own projects