Frequently Asked Questions
- I’m Having Trouble Creating an Account
When encountering issues creating an account, we recommend the following suggestions:
- Try creating your account with Google Chrome or Firefox. Be sure it is the most updated version.
- Try creating your account from another location (e.g. Home, Work).
- Turn off all Ad Blocking software and ensure you are not behind a firewall.
- Try using a mobile device.
- Try clearing your cache/cookies
If this doesn’t do the trick, don’t hesitate to contact our Support team through the link for further assistance. We’re always happy to help!
- Instructor Terms and Conditions
Instructors Terms and conditions stay here.
- Can I Change the Info on my Account (Email/Name)?
You can absolutely change your account info, whether it be your basic information such as your email address or the name on your account. When you log in to your account from the store homepage, you can click on your name in the upper right corner, and click on the “Profile” option to navigate to change your profile, account or purchase information.
4, I Forgot My Password!
If you forgot your password and are having trouble logging in, simply use the forgot password link to send a password reset link to your email. Follow that link to choose a new password.
If you continue to have trouble, contact Customer Support and we’d be happy to help you out! Also, the short video below demonstrates how to reset your password when already logged into your account from the homepage.
- How Do I Unsubscribe from Emails?
To unsubscribe from our promotional emails Here are step-by-step instructions:
- Scroll to the bottom of a promotional email and click Unsubscribe
If you do not see a confirmation page, please let us know immediately so we can help troubleshoot.
As a friendly reminder, we run a few websites that each have their own email lists (stemacademy.io, letslearn.ng and brainiacs.com.ng). If you’re signed up to receive emails from multiple sites, you’ll need to individually unsubscribe from each list you’d no longer like to receive emails from.
Should you still receive emails 48 hours after unsubscribing from a list, please reach out via the “Contact Us” link with the latest marketing email you received, as well as any forwarding email address you use, so we can troubleshoot the issue.
- Do you offer phone support?
We decided to keep our support over email for a few reasons:
- It’s efficient. We are able to streamline our communication to solve your order issues.
- It’s effective. We are able to group our inbound tickets to specialized experts, without passing you around, and can easily identify trends to prevent future issues
- It’s faster. We can quickly go through our online processes to help get your answer faster through the form without putting you on hold
- It’s accurate. Online support keeps detailed records in one place. This ensures nothing gets lost in translation if we need to escalate your issue. We’ll always have access to previous tickets so you won’t have to repeat questions.
If you need assistance, please contact our support team HERE.